MONTHLY MEETINGS: 1st Wednesday of every Month, 1 pm, Museum
- May 3-5, 2019 Gates open 8:00am. OST&GEA Steam and Gas Engine Show, Steam Engine Park, Pawnee, OK. For more information: OST&GEA Web Site,
OST&GEA Facebook Page or 918-698-6701.
- May 3-4, 2019 100 Mile Yard Sale - Tour Pawnee, Cleveland, Hominy, Ralston, Hallett, Jennings, Mannford and stops between towns! For more information OK 100 Mile Yard Sale Facebook Page or call 918-762-2108.
- May 27, 2019 Pawnee Bath House & Water Park opens for the summer (until Pawnee Schools start) on Pawnee, OK Lake, north of Pawnee. Contact 918-762-2658. Will be open 12:00p.m. to 6:00p.m., Tue.-Sunday, $3.00 Admission, 2 & Under Free. Summer passes available.
- June 7 & 8, 2019 Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show, starts at 7:30pm each night. All activites are at Pawnee Bill's Ranch. 5:00pm Barbecue Dinner, other activities on Saturday after 2:00pm. For more information call 918-762-2513 or 918-762-2108. Tickets to the Dinner and the show must be purchased at the Ranch. Show Information
- July 4 thru 7, 2019 73rd Annual Pawnee Tribe Veteran's Homecoming FREE PowWow. 8:00pm Memorial Stadium Pawnee Indian Veteran's Association. Everyone welcome! Contact Chip Chapman, President of the Pawnee Indian Veterans' Association, 918-408-2156
- July 6 Pawnee Indian Veteran's Parade - Noon, downtown Pawnee.
- July 6 Hawk Chief 5K Run - 8:00am Pawnee High School Football Field, 918-762-3873, option 4, Susie Knife Chief.
- July 7 Ride-in Breakfast - 7:00am Ride from Court House to Lakeside Arena.
- July 4, 2019 Pawnee's Independence Day Celebration:
- Games on the Square and Turtle Races, starting 8:00am. 918-762-2108.
- Fireworks on the Square, 10:00 pm. call 918-762-2108 for information.
- July 5, 2019 Cleveland, OK Freedom Celebration. For information contact Cleveland Chamber of Commerce or 918-358-2131. Cleveland Chamber of Commerce
- August 3 thru 10, 2019 Pawnee Bill Memorial PMR Rodeo Week. Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Facebook Page
- Aug 3 Old Time Saturday Night Cruze-In & BBQ Smoke Off & Dinner. Located on the Courthous Square. 6:00 pm Barbeque Smoke Off and Dinner, Music, & Car-Cruize-In. For information call 918-762-2108.
Pawnee Old Time Saturday Night Facebook Page
- Aug. 8, 9, & 10 - Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo 7:30 p.m.; Dance after at the Pawnee Lakeside Arena. For information call 918-762-2108.
- Aug. 10 Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Parade at NOON through downtown Pawnee.
- August 31 thru Sept. 2nd, 2019 Ralston, OK 74th Annual Labor Day Celebration. Old fashioned town celebration with a carnival, vendors. music, contests and tours of the historic buildings. Horse and buggy era displays and demonstrations. Culminating in the grand parade on Labor Day, September 2nd. For more informaion contact Ralston Foundation or Ralston City Hall at (918) 738-4211. Ralston Foundation
- September 4 thru 7, 2019 Pawnee County Free Fair, at the Fairgrounds. For information contact 918-762-2735. Rule Book & Info
- October 2019 Pawnee Bill Ranch Museum Annual Quilt Show. Area quilters bring in their finest works and family heirlooms to share with the public. Everything from 100 year old traditional quilts to modern abstract masterpieces will be on exhibit during the museumís regular hours of operation. The quilt show is free to the public. For more information, including submitting a quilt for the show, call 918-762-2513.
- October 5, 2019 Cleveland, OK Pioneer Day Celebration. Cleveland's annual celebration of our Pioneers. Expect kids' games, a parade, all types of vendors and much much more! For information contact Cleveland Chamber of Commerce or 918-358-2131. Cleveland Chamber of Commerce
- October 5, 2019 Dick Tracy Birthday Celebration! Pawnee Historical Museum with Police Parade, 10:00am, Sidewalk sales and Birthday Cake at the museum. Call 918-762-4681 for information.
Pawnee County Historical Society
- October 16, 2019 Cleveland, OK Craft Bazaar. For information contact Cleveland Chamber of Commerce or 918-358-2131. Cleveland Chamber of Commerce
- October 26, 2019 Pawnee Bill Mansion's Scary Stories, 6:30-9:00 pm. Approximately 5 storytellers (10 minutes each). Treats & decorations, $3/person. The event is family friendly, but children under age eight are not encouraged to attend. Reservations required. Call 918-762-2513 for information or to make reservations. Pawnee Bill Ranch & Museum
- Nov 30, 2019 Pawnee's Festival of Lights Parade & Santa Clause, starts 5:30pm Downtown Pawnee and the Buffalo Theater. Call 918-762-2108 for information.
- December 14, 2019 Cleveland, OK Christmas Parade. For information contact Cleveland Chamber of Commerce or 918-358-2131. Cleveland Chamber of Commerce
- December 31, 2019 Pawnee's Courthouse Square Ball Drop Celebration. 11:00 p.m., Bon Fire, Music, Black-eyed Peas, Hot Chocolate, Lighted Ball Drop, and Fireworks. Call 918-762-2108 for information.
|For Information on the Pawnee County Historical Society,|
please email The Pawnee County Historical Society
or call the Museum: 918-762-4681
Pawnee County Historical Society
513 6th St
Pawnee, OK 74058