2014 UpComing Events|
(updated 5 May 2014
MONTHLY MEETINGS: 1st Wednesday of every Month, 1 pm, Museum
- Pawnee Bill Quilt Block of the Month Class & Quilt Guild meets the second Tuesday of every month. Call 918-762-2513 for more information.
- Aug 2 thru 9 - Wild West Week
- Aug 2 - 6:00pm, Old Time Saturday Night Cruze-In. Cars, Tractors, Jeeps, Motorcycles, Rat-Rods, Hot-Rods, Custom Cars. If itís got wheels bring it to Pawnee. Barbeque Smoke Off, Music and a good time.
- Aug. 7 thru 9, 7:30pm, nightly - Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo with dancing nightly at the Pawnee Lakeside Arena. Other events will be announced for a full week of rodeo fun. 918-762-2108 for information.
- Aug. 9, Noon, Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Parade through downtown Pawnee
- September 1, Ralston, OK Annual Labor Day Homecoming! Parades, drawings, games, music and lots and lots of fun!
- September 20, Cleveland, OK Pioneer Days theme: "Cleveland: True Grit". Recipe contest, parade, drawings, games, music and lots and lots of fun! For more information call 918-358-3506.
- September 27, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Style Show at the Pawnee Bill Ranch and Museum Museum Conference Room. For more information call 918-762-2513.
- October 1, The Pawnee Bill Annual Quilt Show in the Pawnee Bill Ranch and Museum Museum. For more information call 918-762-2513
- Oct 11 - 10:00am, Dick Tracy Day! Celebrate Dick Tracy's Birthday with events in the musem, around the Courthouse Square, Police Parade and Birthday Cake. Call 918-762-4681 or email The Pawnee County Historical Society for information.
- October 25, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm, Pawnee Bill Ranch Scary Stories at the Pawnee Bill Ranch and Museum Mansion. For more information call 918-762-2513
- Oct 22, Cleveland's 74th Annual Pioneer Day, celebration of the city's pioneer heritage with festivities that include a rodeo, kids' games, arts and craft vendors, food, a huge parade, live entertainment, a street dance and more from 10am to 10pm.
- December 1-31, Pawnee Bill Ranch Holiday Decorations at the Pawnee Bill Ranch and Museum Mansion. For more information call 918-762-2513
|For Information on the Pawnee County Historical Society,|
please email The Pawnee County Historical Society
or call the Museum: 918-762-4681
Pawnee County Historical Society
513 6th St
Pawnee, OK 74058