MONTHLY MEETINGS: 1st Wednesday of every Month, 1 pm, Museum
- February 25-27, 2018 Spring Livestock Show: Pawnee County Fairgrounds, Pawnee, OK. call 918-762-2735 for information. Rule Book & Info.
- March 31, 2018 10:00am 86th Annual Lion's Easter Egg Hunt at the Pawnee Bill Ranch, Call 918-762-2108 for information.
- April 1, 2018 6:30am 86th Easter Sunrise Service and Brealfast at Pawnee Bill Ranch, Call 918-762-22513 for information.
- May 4-5, 2018 100 MILE Citywide Yard Sale: Tour: Cleveland, Hominy, Mannford, Pawnee, Hallet, Glencoe, Jennings and Ralston. This is a city wide event which includes the PAWNEE COUNTRY HISTORICAL SOCIETY. Call the Pawnee Chamber Office for information, 918-762-2108.
- May 4-6, 2018 OST&GEA Steam and Gas Engine Show at the Steam Engine Park. For information contact 918-926-0435 or 918-762-2108. Oklahoma Steam Threshers and Gas Engine Association
- May 28, 2018 Pawnee Bath House & Water Park opens for the summer (until Pawnee Schools start) on Pawnee, OK Lake, north of Pawnee. Contact 918-762-2658. Will be open 12:00p.m. to 6:00p.m., Tue.-Sunday, $3.00 Admission, 2 & Under Free. Summer passes available.
- June 8-0, 2018 Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show, starts at 7:30pm each night, but lots to do through the day. All activites at Pawnee Bill's Ranch, 5:00pm Barbecue Dinner, other activities on Saturday after 2:00pm. For more information call 918-762-2513 or 918-762-2108. Tickets to the Dinner and the show must be purchased at the Ranch. Show Information
- June 28 thru July 1, 2018 72nd Annual Pawnee Tribe Veteran's Homecoming FREE PowWow. 8:00pm Memorial Stadium Pawnee Indian Veteran's Association
- July 1 Ride-in Breakfast - 7:00am Ride from Court House to Lakeside Arena.
- June 30 Pawnee Indian Veteran's Parade - Noon, downtown Pawnee.
- June 30 Hawk Chief 5K Run - 8:00am Pawnee High School Football Field, 918-762-4045.
- July 4, 2018 Pawnee's Independence Day Celebration:
- Games on the Square and Turtle Races, starting 8:00am. 918-762-2108.
- Fireworks on the Square, 10:00 pm. call 918-762-2108 for information.
- August 4 thru 12, 2018 Pawnee Bill Memorial PMR Rodeo Week. Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Facebook Page
- Aug 4 Old Time Saturday Night Cruze-In & BBQ Smoke Off & Dinner. Located on the Courthous Square. 6:00 pm Barbeque Smoke Off and Dinner, Music, & Car-Cruize-In. For information call 918-762-2108.
Pawnee Old Time Saturday Night Facebook Page
- Aug. 10, 11, & 12 - Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo 7:30 p.m.; Dance 11th 12th & 13th at the Pawnee Lakeside Arena. For information call 918-762-2108.
- Aug. 13 Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Parade at NOON through downtown Pawnee.
- September 5 thru 9, 2018 Pawnee County Free Fair, at the Fairgrounds. For information contact 918-762-2735. Rule Book & Info
- October 2018 Pawnee Bill Ranch Museum Annual Quilt Show. Area quilters bring in their finest works and family heirlooms to share with the public. Everything from 100 year old traditional quilts to modern abstract masterpieces will be on exhibit during the museumís regular hours of operation. The quilt show is free to the public. For more information, including submitting a quilt for the show, call 918-762-2513
- October 6, 2018 Dick Tracy Birthday Celebration! Pawnee Historical Museum with Police Parade, 10:00am, Sidewalk sales and Birthday Cake at the museum. Call 918-762-4681 for information. Pawnee County Historical Society
- October 27, 2018 Pawnee Bill Mansion's Scary Stories, 6:30-9:00 pm. Approximately 5 storytellers (10 minutes each). Treats & decorations, $3/person. The event is family friendly, but children under age eight are not encouraged to attend. Reservations required. Call 918-762-2513 for information or to make a reservation. Pawnee Bill Ranch & Museum
- Nov 24, 2018 Pawnee's Festival of Lights Parade & Santa Clause, starts 5:30pm Downtown Pawnee and the Buffalo Theater. Call 918-762-22513 for information.
- December 31, 2018 Pawnee's Courthouse Square Ball Drop Celebration. 11:00 p.m., Bon Fire, Music, Black-eyed Peas, Hot Chocolate, Lighted Ball Drop, and Fireworks. Call 918-762-22513 for information.
|For Information on the Pawnee County Historical Society,|
please email The Pawnee County Historical Society
or call the Museum: 918-762-4681
Pawnee County Historical Society
513 6th St
Pawnee, OK 74058